[Lazarus] Need testers, new Messages window

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Jun 6 17:29:43 CEST 2014

[FIXED]
problem on Indy 10.x component, I was install for test it, It builded
and installed. ./lazbuild not give info, problem or build success. I was
lucky at this time, 'cos  found problem on my first try. I uninstall
indy 10 package and rebuild IDE

this lines, last two lines from ./lazbuild no info, is finished? has
error? just has not failed

Note: deleted backup "/opt/lazarus/lazarus.old"
Note: renamed file "/opt/lazarus/lazarus" to "/opt/lazarus/lazarus.old"