[Lazarus] New Messages window

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Thu Jun 12 10:49:17 CEST 2014

Is it possible, "bring to front messages after compilation" not focused,
bugreport #0025176 status changed to resolved 'cos duplicate of 0019411,
and its status "acknowledged"
ans last IDE status, There is NO IDE option, "Show compile dialog" ???
This windows is useful, and I was plan work on this windows, add target
platform's combobox on this window(Target OS[-T], Target CPU[-P], Target
Processor) and one compile button.
This is useful for if using crossplatform project. sometime I forget,
last compiled on win, but my IDE on linux, press F9 compiling everything
is fine but not working :) no where write target os & cpu
While writing code I Dont need see more info, when finish procedure or
function, after then can optimize, so need detail info