[Lazarus] Gdb and openocd via lazarus

Justin Smyth delphian at smythconsulting.net
Mon Jun 16 16:03:52 CEST 2014

Thanks Michael

I got better results from using the GDB from the tool chain binaries from
linaro.

Is it normal for TUI not to be supported in the arm eabi version ?

I can now start openocd8 , and start gdb and I see both of them talk to each
other ( I want to see gdb connect correctly then I will move onto getting
lazarus to connect once I have it working in two dos prompts on my windows
vm )

My open ocd configuration file looks like this ( does this look right ?
anything missing  or do I need to change anything ? )

source [find interface/stlink-v2.cfg]
set CHIPSERIES lpc1300
set TRANSPORT hla_swd
set CPUROMSIZE 0x8000
set CPURAMSIZE 0x2000
source [find target/lpc1343.cfg]

init
reset init

flash write_image erase unlock myprogram.elf 0 elf

reset run
reset init

Kind Regards

Justin