[Lazarus] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Jun 18 13:36:02 CEST 2014

On 06/18/2014 01:24 PM, Henry Vermaak wrote:

> This is as documented in the vdso man page.  i386 only exports those 3
> functions.  If your testing program is 32 bit, it won't give you the 64
> bit vdso image, obviously.
I do know this. But I in fact hope that the Linux team is going to do
improvements. I suppose that the structure of vDSO is done as it is
(compatible to an ELF so) to at any time allow the Kernel developers to
add more functions without breaking anythings.
> Try with a 64 bit test program.

Of course I am going to do this. I'll post results ASAP.

-Michael