[Lazarus] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Jun 18 17:03:03 CEST 2014

On 06/18/2014 04:34 PM, Henry Vermaak wrote:

> Why do you think this is funny?  Those functions are not needed for x64,
> and presumably no-one cared enough to add the time functions to x86
> (until recently).

I don't know what these functions really do and why they are not
sensible with 32 Bit.

Of course vDSO is a moving target right now, but in the end it would be
great if it provides a common set of functions for all archs, so that
(non-C) programs can make use of those in an arch-independent way,
instead of linking to arch depending libraries - coming with the Kernel
- that are originally done for C.

-Michael