[Lazarus] New Messages window

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Jun 18 21:22:29 CEST 2014

Where is that compiler directive ?
- Has any easy way for test compile dialog, have to I rebuild everytime
IDE ?
-compiler_config_target.pas  has in what I need,
   TCompilerConfigTargetFrame.Setup(  --> fill comboboxs, separate this
code to inc file, has be only one code can share.(this is last todo)

    .....Frame.ReadSettings(AOptions: TAbstractIDEOptions);
   ....tFrame.WriteSettings(AOptions: TAbstractIDEOptions);

-and I need Compile, and build action events.

I need access this issue in InfoBuild.pp  Can any one any hint about this?