[Lazarus] about infobuild form development

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Jun 21 01:28:28 CEST 2014

On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:43:07 +0300
FreeMan <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com> wrote:

>[...]
> > You have to port all code depending on the infobuild unit. For
> > example the CompileProgress.
> where is infobuild form show and / or other code?  not enough add
> infobuild in project isn't it? IDE not showing this form still.

The form was formerly shown with CompileProgress.CreateDialog.

I disabled all the CompileProgress code because the way how it counted
hints, notes, etc no longer works.
There are now counters for each tool (e.g. a call of fpc) and each
view (the filtered lines of a single tool). You can sum up them if
you want.

Mattias