[Lazarus] nonlcl basic issue: is codetools LCL dependent?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jun 23 10:56:45 CEST 2014

On 06/23/2014 10:48 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> This is definitely one of your worst hijacking.

Sorry this was not my intention (but just trying to be helpful). :-(

Am I wrong understanding that this thread is about creating a new Widget
Type (or something with a similar target) for Lazarus that does not use
most of the Widgets the LCL provides (and hence a similar issue), even
though the OP does not seem to know the term and the working of the LCL
Widget Type setting  ?

-Michael