[Lazarus] Source Editor enhancement mini-patch

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Tue Jun 24 10:13:16 CEST 2014

Il 24/06/2014 09:58, Michael Van Canneyt ha scritto:

[...]
> There is already such a component, implemented by Graeme Geldenhuys,
> see components/editortoolbar.
>
> Maybe you can improve that?

There are so many things in Lazarus that a special edition of the
Encyclopaedia Britannica would be barely sufficient to cover all of them
:-)
I'll give a look. No point in reinventing the wheel.
Chances are good that it's implementation is similar to what I had in
mind, because I've seen in the past that Graeme and I share similar
points of view on IDE usage.

Thank you.

Giuliano