[Lazarus] IDE bug handling translations?

Václav Valíček vaclav at valicek.name
Wed Jun 25 12:13:44 CEST 2014

I know your feelings... With czech language, it was similar...
Interesting is, that I was translating every time I had something more
important (par example finals :D). Don't be afraid to stole a job to
official maintainer, he probbably does not work. If you look into header
of PO file, there is (or should be) an email or something similar to
contact last editor... But there is huge chance to make missmath with
the %s changes - as translator, I can say, It will be great after
replacing %s with " and sLineBreak... But the job is awkard... Specially
in longer strings, it's self destructing to find out all %s and %s in
source...

I can wish you as less of staetments untranslatable into you language as
possible... I was a little bit dualised person when I was deciding if
translate unit or not to translate unit into Czech, when in translations
it was 50/50... And I know a lot of my translations aren't ideal, but it
is still better than nothing...

Václav Valíček
vaclav at valicek.name