[Lazarus] nonlcl basic issue: is codetools LCL dependent?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jun 26 14:54:01 CEST 2014

On 06/26/2014 02:41 PM, Sven Barth wrote:

> Did you even look at the interface of TThread? There's a protected
> instance function that calls a public class function with Self as
> first parameter. If you use the second one and pass Nil as first
> parameter it automatically uses the current thread.

You are obviously right But this is not at all my Problem. If I do have
TThread.Queue I will be able to use it. (Possible optimizations will be
done, of course.)

> A little sidenote: the current implementation immediately executes
> events queued by the main thread. This is Delphi compatible.

I see.
I suppose this is not a problem.

Maybe this is not fully compatible with Application.QueueAsyncCall (if
same is called in the main thread), which I did implement using
TThread.Queue.

Do you think this is a problem ? If yes I would need to take another look.

-Michael