[Lazarus] PoChecker possible cosmetical patch

Václav Valíček vaclav at valicek.name
Fri Jun 27 13:09:06 CEST 2014

I prefer using dxGetText in my projects, but if Lazarus uses
resourcestrings, I must use resourcestrings when translating components.
I have experience with delphi 2010 translations (probbably same as
D2009) - and I wasn't very happy that I had to attach special
translation files, I wanted something text based. I started using
dxGetText... There is no problem for me if Lazarus does not translate
consts arrays during startup.

Václav Valíček
vaclav at valicek.name