[Lazarus] Source Editor enhancement mini-patch

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sun Jun 29 01:53:32 CEST 2014

Il 29/06/2014 00:48, Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
> On 2014-06-24 09:13, Giuliano Colla wrote:
>> I'll give a look. No point in reinventing the wheel.
> Install the editortoolbar add-on, then click the "configure" button.
[...]
Already done. Installed, configured by adding what I wanted, and put to
service.
(As I'm lazy, I just configured it on one of my platforms, and then I
copied the XML configuration file to the others!)
It's more or less what I had in mind to do, and finding it already done,
was a happy surprise.
Thank you very much!

Giuliano