[Lazarus] TSQLQuery.ParamCheck

Kapibara Pas kapibara.pas at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 20:12:44 CET 2014

Hi there! This is my first posting on the mailing list. Thank you for your work on Lazarus!!

I have a question:

An earlier revision of Lazarus had the ParamCheck property implemented for SQLQuery. In the latest trunk that property is gone and all code removed from SQLdb.pas Could someone fill me in on that, and if it will be back in later versions?

Thing is, I created a parameter at designtime from ObjectInspector and assigned a value to it at runtime. That doesnt work for me without ParamCheck:=false. The compiler complains: "parameter not found".

Perhaps there is a workaround?