[Lazarus] IDE default font

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Wed Mar 5 11:22:19 CET 2014

Hi Folks.

If I remember well, a discussion took place some weeks ago about the IDE
fonts in Lazarus but I can't find it any more
So there is my question:
Is it possible to change the default font used by visual controls when
they are dropped onto the form ?
If answer is yes, how could I change it ?
My quesion is not trivial as I develop simultaneously in Win32 and
Linux, most of the time, for the same projects (win32/64, GTK for Linux).
First steps on Win32, then port to Linux. Afterwards, development and
tests go on in parallel.

Thanks,
Antonio.

---