[Lazarus] Qt4

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Mon Mar 10 10:23:01 CET 2014

Hi Fols.

Last week I started to test QT4 with FPC-Lazarun on a Linux x86_64 :
Lazarus 1.0.12, FPC 2.6.2
Now I have to do some changes in an active project and, when compiling,
I get the following linker errors:

/usr/bin/ld: warning: /home/sources/compiled/link.res contains output
sections; did you forget -T?
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQt4Pas

and these appear with all clean projects when recompiling them !!
I din't found anything on options, compiler options.
All application *.o and *.ppu have been deleted
Even when rebuildoing the IDE same errors appear.
Some suggestions on how to get rid of them before reinstalling ?

Thanks,

Antonio.

---