[Lazarus] LazReport & Database

Koenraad Lelong lazarus2 at de-brouwerij.be
Mon Mar 10 11:06:01 CET 2014

op 09-01-12 09:36, Koenraad Lelong schreef:
> On 05-01-12 18:07, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>>
>> Can you create a small example and a bug report?
>>
>> Mattias

> Koenraad

Hi,

With a new project, last week I tried to do this again. First with
Lazarus 1.08, today with Lazarus 1.2 (downloaded and installed this
morning). Still the same problem.
I looked in the bugtracker. There is a request for a new sample-project.
Unfortunately I lost my password and the email-address is not valid anymore.
The bugtracker states :
> You need to first link TfrDBDataSet to a TDbf (which could be in a TDatamodule) and then link the TfrDBDataSet to the TfrReport via the Dataset property.
When you use the query on the same form as the report, this is *not*
needed. And adding a TfrDBDataSet and connecting it to the query on the
datamodule does not work.

FWIW, I'm running WinXP.
I do have a new project with the mentioned TfrDBDataSet. Can I upload it
here ?

Koenraad.