[Lazarus] Fatal: Compilation aborted

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:11:21 CET 2014

On 02.03.2014 11:33, FreeMan wrote:
> fpc.cfg creating install script. I use install script only one time,
> after then use allways update script. On this morning analyze my install
> script, and ask this question, why have to install fpc 2.6.2 ?

Because the ONLY guaranteed and supported way to compile a trunk
compiler is the latest release which in this case is 2.6.2 (or by using
a compiler of the exact same svn revision that you want to compile). If
you don't follow this then you're left on your own. There won't be any
support from us if you don't use the latest release compiler for
bootstrapping.

Regards,
Sven