[Lazarus] SSL connection

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Mar 4 17:00:22 CET 2014

On 3/4/2014 7:23 AM, Santiago A. wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I need to connect to a web with https. In delphi I used synapse
> sometimes and Indy otrher times.

i use synapse... after it was updated for my chosen OS (OS/2 aka eCS) and i
gathered working DLLs (crypto and ssl) for my OS, it worked great... *nix and
winwhatever should be easier...

i want to thank tomas hajny again for doing the necessary synapse code updates
so that it works for OS/2 and providing them back to the synapse project :)