[Lazarus] Package

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Tue Mar 11 08:37:14 CET 2014

Le 10/03/2014 18:20, Mattias Gaertner a écrit :
>         if Elapsed > 5000 then
>           Break;
>         Inc(Elapsed, 50)
>       end;
>       FreeAndNil(FTH);
>     end;
> inherited;
This solves part of the problem. Thanks Mattias. :-)
It was to obvious that I guess I was on another planet whent thinking on
the problem.
Now I still have the problem in the IDE:
- dropping the non visual component on a form is OK
- running the program with that component dynamically created is OK
- when deleting the component from the form, in the IDE, Lazarus crashes
with an access violation exception

Antonio.