[Lazarus] Suggestion for IDE

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Mar 14 17:47:12 CET 2014

I mean, are Lazarus team want to say, not need suggestion, so don't tell
us suggestion, you can use, if we, what we do.
I wrote 3 suggestion, 2 good idea writed, but, for first suggestion do
nothing. for second suggestion next year maybe. 3. suggestion, for fpc
svn install script, I was share mine, but problem
"OVERRIDEVERSIONCHECK=1" not write again I was write all detail.

I'm just do NOT want to thing like this, "Why I'm STILL trying helping,
testing, just loosing time. If I have problem, write it to forum or mail
list, if some one write answer is good, if no answer, forget it, use
different way"

Yes Juha, FreeSparta is  good viewing on video, But he wrote "Already
done by me :D" and no share or detail. so, for get it, what we can do
our self?
Regards