[Lazarus] SQLTransaction won't start

Petr Hlozek petr at ok2cqr.com
Sat Mar 15 07:23:37 CET 2014

I wanted to find out where is the problem and started with breakpoint
on db := TMySQL55Connection.Create. It went fine until it reached
db.Open line. After I hit F8 on this line, it hangs. Next time it
hangs on tr.StartTransaction with this error:

The GDB command:
"ptype tr.StartTransaction"
did not return any result.

Very sad :(.

It seems I have to try it in virtual machine with latest FPC and
Lazarus. It will be interesting but I can't use it. It won't be part
of Ubuntu 12.04, it's not in Debian, yet :(.

Petr