[Lazarus] Brook-fpWeb POST without fields

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 19:37:26 CET 2014

"Well, aparently there are no files in the request, because Files array
is empty.

Regarding BrookHttpClient, isn't it client for http requests?, I need to
parse a request from a client, my program is the server. "

Unfortunately I did not received your reply on my email, I saw that you
responded after accessing the topic link. :/

But the binary will downloaded from other URL or it will available from
your own app? In first case, you need download it via client in your server
and after display it to client, in second case, seems that you need to use
content-disposition. If is second case, I can do easily a small sample of
"content-disposition" for you too.

--
Silvio Clécio