[Lazarus] Setting TStringGrid row/col border styles

Howard Page-Clark hdpc at talktalk.net
Mon Mar 24 20:29:21 CET 2014

On 24/03/2014 18:19, Gary Randall wrote:
> If someone can tell me how to post a .png image to the forum I can show you
> the stringgrid format I need.

Once logged in, go to the appropriate forum board (say Lazarus General)
and click the [New Topic] button. As well as filling in the subject
field and content edit box you'll see an [+ Attachments and other
options] link below the edit box. That brings up a dialog which lets you
locate a file somewhere on your disk to add to the new topic as an
attachment.

Howard