[Lazarus] Shared project configuration

Tue Mar 25 21:21:40 CET 2014

On 2014-03-25 09:26, Xiangrong Fang wrote:
> What I want is not like this, but just to configure related projects to
> use common units and output there executables in common directory.

MSEide does that pretty nicely, and you can export and import settings
to and from projects, or setup template projects. But all is not lost
when using Lazarus IDE (I think). I have accomplished what you asked -
with an external compiler config file.

It's simply a text file with the compiler parameters you want. One
parameter setting per line.

You could then add that config file in the Project Options dialog. Not
ideal, but it worked. But looking at my copy of Lazarus IDE (a couple
months old), that option doesn't seem to be there any more. :-/

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/