[Lazarus] How is work search path in CrossPlatform

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Mar 26 15:40:48 CET 2014

You right Michael,
I was wrote "x.pp has just type and const definition"  I understood x.pp
and x11 folder about X-server. Maybe my example not clear. Its just type
definition no any function or etc
const
    X_PROTOCOL = 11;
    X_PROTOCOL_REVISION = 0;
type
    PXID = ^TXID;
    TXID = culong;

My subject is "How is work search path in CrossPlatform" I mean my os is
linux, so everything is on work clearly, my project too. I can change
target os JUST from project options, package options has not target os.
If I just open lpk and I can not build lpk to cross platform, this is
hard to modification. I have to riddle.

"The only solution is not to use this unit. "
yes, I need test via compile lpk. but how to other platform easly?

regards