[Lazarus] How is work search path in CrossPlatform

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Mar 26 17:35:22 CET 2014

> That's the easy part. The package uses the target of the project. Set
> the project to win32 and the needed Lazarus packages will automatically
> be compiled for win32 too.

I have no different way, I asked,  can add, if just lpk is opened, and
lpk's compiler options enabled select target os & cpu and etc. And we
can click just compile and selected os and cpu been compiled. Not all
project and all other packages have to compile. I have ssd so I have to
thing write count on disk :)
I can not answer mu self, for hiding target os and cpu options on
package's options. Install menu can be disable if IDE's and target os is
diffrent. this is my idea.
I can estimate answer :)  create new empty project and one form, add to
my package to dependency select wich os you want :)

> {$IFDEF Linux}
>    {$ELSE}
>    Windows
>    {$ENDIF}
>    ;

where I can find this equivalent list? I mean X-server in linux equal
Windows unit in windows, xxx  in  mac os etc ? because I didn't test in
mac os but its in my near future plan, I will need it.
activex as well

Thank you.