[Lazarus] Colourful Themes

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Sun May 11 20:08:13 CEST 2014

Hello,

I've got one question. Would it be possible to have colors in Themes? Now, when I set color of buttons to -for example- yellow, then TButton and TBitBtn are yellow while TSpeeddBtn remains "default". It is case of Qt4 and GTK2, while (unluckily) in Windows (Wine) it does not work with any of buttons.

Currently, there is (Themes.TThemeServices):

procedure DrawElement(DC: HDC; Details: TThemedElementDetails; const R: TRect; ClipRect: PRect = nil); virtual;

I think simply overload this method with one which will have one additional parameter - TColor.

Are widgetsets capable do it? I mean if there is support in libQT4pas and other bindings.

Thanks.

Vojtěch