[Lazarus] New member with compiler query

Gordon Cooper hughgordont at gmail.com
Sun May 4 09:47:44 CEST 2014

On 05/04/2014 07:32 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
> Are you sure you mean Motorola CPUs?

  I think so. If my memory is right, early Apple computers used
the 6800 series cpu - 6809  was one of them. I maintained a batch
of old Apple II's that were in process control where I worked.  Then
we had a video editor with a 68000 processor (not sure which one).

But if they are all too old and only the Mac Intel are to be considered,
I will be happy.  I am having enough to think about with coming back
  to Pascal after leaving it a couple of years after Delphi 3.

Thanks Sven for your reply.

Regards,
Gordon.