[Lazarus] [ANN] Brook 3.0.0 release!

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Thu May 15 13:45:06 CEST 2014

On 2014-05-13 20:10:20 -0300, silvioprog wrote:
> The Brook team is glad to announce the release 3.0.0.
>
> This version was compiled and tested successfully with Free Pascal 2.6.4.
> Here is the list of changes between version 2.6.4 and 3.0.0 of the Brook:
>
> https://github.com/silvioprog/brookframework/compare/57f8e01868dbec9708129bc789940df2a93c1637...v3.0.0(or
> short URL here:
> http://goo.gl/kr9oX0)
>
> The release is available for download on Github:
>
> https://github.com/silvioprog/brookframework/releases/tag/v3.0.0
>
> Or through the "Latest Release" button on the project home page:
>
> http://silvioprog.github.io/brookframework/
>
> Minimum requirements:
>
> Free Pascal 2.6.4. If you prefer the Lazarus interface, choose the 1.2.2
> version.
>
> Enjoy!

Hi Silvio, congratulations for the new release. I'm using it on one of
my apps, and it's fantastic!.

Can you add a "What's new" item in the home page or in the Wiki?. I
know we are programmers and shouldn't have problems reading the git
diff, but I'll be easy for us to know what additions and improvements
you made.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com