[Lazarus] [Off Topic] Guys, you know the news?

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Mon May 19 19:55:04 CEST 2014

> It seems that Brook was a stolen from another project.
>
> In https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=pt-BR&fromgroups#!
> topic/lazarus-br/8FQND1qoAd8 (mailing list of the Silvio). There was a
> confusion about the project Brook Framework, and says the project that was
> stolen here:
>
> http://www.yanniel.info/2011/12/pascal-server-pages-script.html
>
> The Silvio just wants to be the best of all. It is the third time that he
> discusses in the list. Where does he think he will get?

This message (spam) is from the same author with dual identity, a.k.a
Robson.

I received insults in pvt. This is the famous "hue hue br br br" (
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/huahuehuahue). Therefore,
Robson/Lazarus.linux/Junior.linux/others is just a flamer, who that
delights causing flames/trolls in Delphi/Lazarus/Linux lists.

--
Silvio Clécio