[Lazarus] How to program with time in milliseconds?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed May 21 11:26:03 CEST 2014

Am 21.05.2014 09:50 schrieb "Michael Schnell" <mschnell at lumino.de>:

> On 05/19/2014 09:00 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>>

>> Tom and I would welcome patches for EpikTimer.
>
> I am not interested in EpicTimer in it's current stat, as it needs a GUI
based LCL Widget Type to be compiled, and my interest regarding timing is
the creation of the "ActiveNoGUI" widget type.

Did you even take a look at the current state? The EpikTimer unit only
requires units from the FCL and the RTL. Additionally Graeme uses it in his
fpGui projects which doesn't provide a "GUI based LCL widget type" either...

Regards,
Sven