[Lazarus] How to tell debugger what executable to use ?

Justin Smyth delphian at smythconsulting.net
Wed May 21 13:12:30 CEST 2014

I'd like  to know more , I am doing the same thing but from windows for a
NXP LPC 1343 board.

I have recently got FPC 2.6.4 svn -27804 running on Lazarus 1.3 win32 i386
Trunk ( SVN 45035 )

I don't see this version having much debugging for embedded arm plus for my
chipset I am missing the -w switch  I need to pass to ppcrossarm.exe ( I
have to tell lazarus on win32)

The chipset I am using is   - LPC1343FBD48

I have to pass this to fpc / ppcrossarm

-Parm -Tembedded -WpLPC1343FBD48 -Cparmv7m <myprogram.pp>

Do you have any clues on how to set up lazarus to pass in the -w command to
the compiler ?

Kind Regards

Justin