[Lazarus] How to tell debugger what executable to use ?

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Wed May 21 13:35:11 CEST 2014

Project->Compiler Options->other

You can add those settings in Custom options control

Target Os (embedded) and Target CPU family can be set in
Project->Compiler Options->Config and Target

The compiler can be set in

Project->Compiler Options->Compiler Commands, in Compiler Command edit field

Use the Test button to see if all is complete.

Unfortunaltely the debugger cannot be set on project level, you need to
set it in

Tools->Options->Debugger

and set it back when you want to debug a windows project.