[Lazarus] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon May 26 13:42:40 CEST 2014

On 05/26/2014 01:21 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> fpc-devel is only for FPC related/included units. EpikTimer is not
> included in FPC. I also believe that not everything must always be
> included with FPC - that makes it harder to experiment and apply changes.
I see.

How do you suggest a not Lazarus enabled user of a finally released
version should use it ?

> I believe that change to be a big disadvantage for EpikTimer.
If you think so - while I think it's a big advantage - I will try to
find a way that both  - using the tuning parameters found in the
application initialization phase and calculating new tuning parameters
when creating an instance - is   possible
> Best create a small example, and raise it in the fpc-devel or
> fpc-users mailing list.

No problem. I already tested it with the version I found in Lazarus CCR
and re-do this with the newer version you come up with.
> If you want, please publish your git repo somewhere like on Github,
> Gitorious etc. ...

Agreed.

I'll be back
-Michael