[Lazarus] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Tue May 27 22:16:46 CEST 2014

On 27/05/14 07:02, patspiper wrote:

> In Lazarus, you can even set the project's build mode/overrides such
> ...snip...

> You can even setup the default compiler options to include your common
> ...snip...

> I have even made an IDE add-on package that allows you to switch fpc
> ...snip...

All that is possible with Maximus and MSEide too. :)

For your first option, I actually prefer to recompile all units when I
change build modes etc. My system and FPC is fast enough that I don't
even notice it compiling. It also ensure that I have my latest compiler
options active in the compiled units.

In Maximus and MSEide they are called template projects. MSEide can even
export and import user selected options from and to projects. I still
need to implement something like that in Maximus.

For your last point, in Maximus (I haven't tried in MSEide but probably
works too), you simply use one of the macro variables you have setup.
Different build modes could then use different FPC versions - all with a
single keyboard shortcut.

Regards,
  Graeme