[Lazarus] OpenGL

Philippe philippe at quarta.com.br
Thu May 29 11:28:06 CEST 2014

I am using FREEGLUT under LAZARUS/FPC. No problem. Not very
complicate!!

If it fits to your purpose, I do not have a big
experience, bug I may help you to start, even in french if better!

Em
28.05.2014 12:34, Chavoux Luyt escreveu:

> Hi Lazarati
>
> I have
two questions:
> 1. Have there ever been a Free Pascal implementation
of OpenGL? I would like to learn OpenGL and was wondering if I will be
forced to use C++/C or if there are other options.
> 2. I know there
are (or have been) various OpenGL Lazarus components (e.g. GLScene, NX
etc) and game engines? (JEDI SDL != OpenGL?). Which would you advice me
to install/use for learning OpenGL and why? I am not asking for a
flame-war, so please state when it is just your opinion or else give a
reason.
> 3. Ultimately I would like to be able to write and use a game
engine based on OpenGL (in Pascal if possible) including sound etc.

Lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org

Links:
------
[1]