[Lazarus] Change to Search/Replace scope settings (all|selection). Opinion call.

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Nov 17 12:13:23 CET 2014

Before I make any change. Just to see if anyone relies on the old behaviour.

http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=26482.new#new

IF, and only if you do not use "Find text at cursor" from the editor
options (this is, a selected word does NOT become your search term):
Does anyone rely on the fact that a selection of one line or less, does
not set the search scope to "selection" while a multi line selection
does set it?

I cant think of a reason, but if any one is used to it....