[Lazarus] TFMTBCDField problem

Chris Rempas crori49 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 10:39:02 CET 2014

You were correct!
changing to the correct path does not compile again!
i get just one line with error :registerfcl.pas(43,3) Fatal: Can not find unit ServiceManager used by RegisterFCL. Check if package FCL is in the dependencies.

Regards,Chris

     On Monday, November 3, 2014 5:38 PM, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl> wrote:

 On 11/02/2014 08:05 PM, Chris Rempas wrote:
> Latest news!
> I did a full uninstall and install Lazarus again, installed my
> components, compiled my project.
> Then, i changed the FPC folders to 2.7.1 and rebuild Lazarus. worked fine.
> Execute program, crush on reading real values.
> I put NULL in the database, execute program, all ok!

I'm affraid you are still using fpc 2.6.4. With your re-installation of
Lazarus, you also restored the old fpc-version.

Please make sure that in tools-options also the compiler-path points to
fpc/ppc386/ppcx64 of version 2.7.1. (ie: c:\pp\......)

Joost.