[Lazarus] Existence of Lazarus package for DragonFly BSD

Fri Nov 7 06:46:16 CET 2014

On 2014-11-06 05:10, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:
> Is there a package of Lazarus ( and fpc , fpc-src ) for DragonFly BSD
> which I can download and install and use ?

I don't know DragonFly BSD, but for FreeBSD I have always had success
(and my preferred option) by simply downloading the official FPC
installer setup from SourceForge and install FPC that way. Then 'git
clone' the Lazarus repository and do a 'make all'

It really is a simple and quick process.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/