[Lazarus] TWin32WSCustomX class

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 22:20:06 CET 2014

Antônio

I can only guess that the changes you're talking about were reported here:

>From the changes I can see noted there, they're done not quite accurate
manner.
For example, Windows specific code is moved to TWSCustomRichMemo class
(WSRichMemo.pas).

However, for the Win-widgetset the code should be added to
TWin32WSCustomRichMemo (win32richmemo.pas)
Since TWin32WSCustomRichMemo drives RichMemo for Windows .
TWSCustomRichMemo is only used for "unsupported" widgetset (such as Qt) or
projected widgetsets (such as Cocoa)

thanks,
Dmitry