[Lazarus] TWin32WSCustomX class [OT]

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:03:02 CET 2014

On 10/11/14 20:27, Frederic Da Vitoria wrote:

>     Sorry for the big message, Gnail hides me the rest of the message.
>

> After clicking on the answer button, press <Down> twice (which
> selects the ellipsis) then press <Enter> and voilà, you get the
> message contents, which you can edit as you like.

> But I agree GMail makes this unnecessarily complicated.

(the below is to Antônio actually but replied to Frederic to keep OT janitor duty to minimum)

Please also don't top-post if you don't have to.
(are you using a screen reader ? that would be just about only acceptable exception)

We are not commercial support operatives, we might not be 'on top of things' all the time.

Also this is a mailing list (though readable through a news server too) not a web forum
with implicit threading.

/Not everybody/ has threading enabled or even available in their email/newsgroup readers /all/ the time.

Sometimes servers also mangle messages and the threading is lost, loosing context.

We need to see the message context and the natural reading sequence is down, not up.

Hence recommended place to put replies is UNDER the message, not above.

Regards

el es