[Lazarus] Component palette reordering

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sun Nov 16 10:23:54 CET 2014

Hello,
> <ComponentPaletteOptions> ... </ComponentPaletteOptions>
> from ~/.lazarus/environmentoptions.xml.
That tag not in there, looked for all files in my profile folder too.
  I updated to r46868
Reopen IDE and result is same. I open IDE options, then "Open last
project at start" to Unchecked and Click ok. Re start IDE now
ComponentPalette showing normally, icon space and tab order is okey now.
but <ComponentPaletteOptions> still not there I'm not change palette
options before and now.

While testing I found funny bug
Open IDE, Select the last tab of palette, open IDE options, just click
ok without any changeing. and tab order reversed, last tab been first
tab, first tab been last tab
Retart IDE, Standart tab is first tab and other tab is normal order.

Restart IDE, ComponentPalette is normal order and icon spaces, I opened
my project then Component Palette order changed, Its been on sended
screenshot in before mail. between icon has space, tab orders changed.
Thank you,