[Lazarus] Component palette reordering

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Tue Nov 18 16:19:17 CET 2014

For test I downgrade to r46870. I make and rebuild lazarus and test
forms opening speed while opening project, and its normal timeing for
me, mean fast. I add 4 more units, source editor has 7 units and forms
in this test

➜  lazarus  svn up -r46872
'.' güncelleniyor:
U    ide/componentlist.pas
U    ide/componentpalette.pas
U    ide/frames/componentpalette_options.pas
U    packager/addtopackagedlg.pas
U    components/ideintf/componentreg.pas
46872 gözden geçirmesine güncellendi.

I can not say _so much_ slow, but I can say yes, r46872 is slower then
r46870. r46878 is slower too. I wanna say one more time not "to much"
but on my first mail, I wrote its  so slow.
My all forms is inherited from my main form class. I don't know IDE form
read mechanismhow work, just brain storm, for all each component,
looking for search path and looking for dependence so can loose time for
this. Maybe Component Palette any codes trigger read or write any
property this controls.
just coincidence I found, RunTimeTypeInfoControls.lpk has
"rttictrls.lrs" filename,  but file not there.