[Lazarus] Component palette reordering

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:35:55 CET 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Sandro Cumerlato
<sandro.cumerlato at gmail.com> wrote:
> Painting is not working properly under Windows. Look at the attachments.

Pease try commenting out the code I added in r46885. For me it makes
no difference but I don't see the redraw errors either.
You can try other experiments around that code, too.

There were serious redraw problems earlier but I thought I solved them
by using AutoSize instead of SetBounds for CheckBox in r468850.
See also issue:

BTW, did you notice a slowdown after my component palette changes?

Juha