[Lazarus] Starting Android Emulator for AVD NOT FOUND

Samuel Herzog sam_herzog at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 13:23:21 CET 2014

Hello Eric,
sorry your mail disappered in my Spam-Folder, so discovered it today.
I also have often trouble to start the Android Emulator. ( tried on different OS's ).
You can play with this settings:
error while starting emulator: Emulator] FB::flushWindowSurfaceColorBuffer: window handle 0x4 not found

|   |
| error while starting emulator: Emulator] FB::flushWindow...I just started working with android. So when i try to start the AVD (details below) it doesn't start, just a black screen for a time, until I get tired of it and sh... |
|  |
| Auf stackoverflow.com anzeigen | Vorschau nach Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I noticed that it sometimes helps to kill adb.exe after you have change some settings an then start again.

Hope it helps.
Sam