[Lazarus] lresources.pp(3089, 67) Error: Identifier not found "RT_RCDATA"

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Nov 23 01:20:38 CET 2014

On 11/22/2014 4:27 PM, Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> On 11/22/2014 08:30 PM, waldo kitty wrote:
>>
>> fpc trunk r29110
>> lazarus trunk r46966
>> vista 32-bit
>>
>> i just updated fpc trunk and lazarus trunk... fpc compiled ok... lazarus
>> fails with
>>
>> lresources.pp(3089,67) Error: Identifier not found "RT_RCDATA"
>
> Add the windows-unit to the uses section of lresources as a quick fix.

i hesitate to do that for several reasons... but i'm also interested in what
changed elsewhere to break this... the lresources.pp file that i have is dated
2014 Mar 17 10:02... i've looked through the svn log of the last few days since
my last update and haven't found anything obvious but i've also not dug in very
deeply...

thanks for your reply!