[Lazarus] Testing UTF8 RTL for Windows

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 21:37:53 CET 2014

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:10:26 +0100
> Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

>> Unfortunately I cannot test Lazarus trunk since a long time, no answer
>> on my request for assistance.
>
> ?

Since the introduction of the FPC Unicode branch I cannot build FPC and
Lazarus any more on my system (Win8), even after removing all previous
installations. I don't remember details, but would appreciate any
assistance by mail, chat or however else.

For an first step, which are the current FPC and Lazarus sources
(branches?) I should checkout now, for an exploration of the UTF8 RTL?

DoDi