[Lazarus] TAChart CandleStick Chart

Kamen Ketev kamenlist at abv.bg
Mon Oct 6 12:58:42 CEST 2014

Thank you for adding CandleStick Chart!

I have 2 questions:
In OHLC tails are in the same color like body but in CandleStick is not. When I change background to black tails hides. How can I make color of the tails like body? Maybe in
CandlestickLinePen add option to copy color from body?
When I add big portion of data for example 2 years all period are in screen and
 CandleStick are too small. How can I add HorzScrollBar or something like this and keep the scale of
CandleStick? I can zoom it but I want to scroll back to earlier time period.
Kamen