[Lazarus] IDE key shortcut file

Rik van Kekem rik at graficalc.nl
Wed Oct 1 19:03:39 CEST 2014

Jürgen Hestermann wrote:
>>> Is there a file that stores the current IDE editor keyboard shortcuts
>>> so that I can migrate them from one machine to another?
>> I think they should be in editoroptions.xml in your config-directory.
>> (In the <KeyMapping> section)
>
> My editoroptions.xml has no KeyMapping section although I changed
> several keys in the IDE.
Mine does. (What version do you have)
Mine: Lazarus 1.3 r46309 FPC 2.7.1 i386-win32-win32/win64
Windows 7 Professional 64bit

Are you sure you're looking in the right config-directory.
(Are there files there with timestamp of today?)

You can look in lazarus.cfg (in the program directory) if maybe another
config directory is used (--primary-config-path=xxxxx)